Monday, April 7, 2008


Sometimes we think ...
that this life is so hard ....
Sometimes we figured ...
that we will never be like them ...
Sometimes we Hope ...
that bad things never happen to us ...
Sometimes we imagine ...
that our dreams will came true ...
Sometimes we wonder
that our life could be more.... B E A U T I F U L


Sometimes.... sometimes.... ....
it'll will be " B E A U T I F U L "

would u be a part of it....

i would... i put some hope... i put some effort... never let it down...

because everything will be ....

" B E A U T I F U L "

sometimes....

No comments:

abangwarteg design and photography ©


abangwarteg design and photography © The Copyright Issue


This Copyright is under abangwarteg design and photography ©. U can save or download my artwork for anything u want ^^. Please get my contact first for any business. The hell with copyright. Thank you!



abangwarteg design and photography
http://abangwarteg.blogspot.com/